|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|
|Number Of Poles||SINGLE|
We are involved in providing quality assured array of Alstom High Speed Tripping Relays. Alstom VAJ Tripping Relay are precise measuring devices, the contacts of which should not be expected to switch large electrical loads. In some cases, the protective relay may trip a circuit breaker directly, or according to the coil rating and the number of circuits to be energized, may do so using a VAJ tripping relay. The VAJ relay interfaces the protection to provide the higher contact capacity, additional contacts for tripping multiple circuit breakers, control functions, signalling and interlocking. The VAJ range comprises very reliable hinged armature relays designed to directly operate circuit breaker trip coils. Built to very high specifications, the VAJ range provides a highly flexible and reliable link between the protective relays and the circuit breakers.
- High speed operation
- High degree of mechanical stability
- Positive action without chatter
- High speed tripping duties where a number of simultaneous switching operations are required.
- A fast operating multi contact attracted armature relay with a high degree of mechanical stability.
- Type VAJH 13 relay has hand reset contacts and is available in two versions- high burden and low burden.
- Type VAJS 13 has self reset contacts and is a low burden relay. where supervision of trip relay coil is desired. The operating current for all versions is in excess of 0.025 amp. and the relays are suitable for operation on D.C supplies fitted with a negative potential biasing device.
- High burden relays are recommended in high security circuit breaker tripping circuits. The high burden provides immunity against operation due to capacitance discharge currents.
- Low burden relays are generally used when a number of simultaneous operations are to be initiated by a single protective relay having insufficient contacts of its own and where series connected operation indicators are not used.
- Directly operates circuit breaker trip coils
- High Reliability
- High speed operation
- Immunity to wiring capacitance discharge
- Type VAJHM 13 high burden relay with hand reset contact is recommended.